Top Cosmetic Dentist in Phoenix
If you’re like most people in the Phoenix, AZ, area, there’s something you’d like to improve about your smile. Smile imperfections take many forms, and can negatively affect your self- esteem, relationships and success. At Arizona Biltmore Dentistry, our licensed dentists are highly trained to provide several types of affordable in-office cosmetic dentistry procedures designed to make your dream smile come true. From porcelain veneers, to orthodontics and teeth whitening, our smile makeover team has the reliable cosmetic services you deserve!
We Treat These Smile ImperfectionsAre you or a loved one currently afraid to smile because of one of these smile imperfections?
- Teeth overcrowding
- One or more missing teeth
- Excessive teeth gapping
- A cracked or broken tooth
- Stained, yellowed or discolored teeth
- Noticeable metallic restorations, like crowns or fillings
- Clear design that makes the aligners virtually invisible
- Smooth plastic material that won’t cut or irritate cheeks and gums
- Removable trays that let you eat, drink, brush, and floss like normal
- Fewer check-in appointments so your life isn’t interrupted
- Faster treatment times compared to conventional braces
The Best Cosmetic Dentistry Services with Top ReviewsAt Arizona Biltmore Dentistry, our licensed dentists can perform these safe and affordable cosmetic procedures in the relaxed and comfortable surroundings of our Phoenix office:
- Dental Bonding
- Dental Implants
- Orthodontics using ClearCorrect & Invisalign
- Smile Makeovers
- Teeth Whitening
- Veneers & Lumineers
What Can I Expect During My Exam by a top Cosmetic Dentist?Based on your initial smile assessment needs and overall smile makeover goals, our team will proceed using these steps:
- The doctor will discuss your treatment options, before-and-after objectives and what to expect as the process moves forward.
- If not already on file, one of our team members will take digital X-rays and 3-D images of your teeth, jaws and mouth, and then the dentist will examine the pictures and discuss what he or she has found. If necessary, detailed dental impressions will also be taken.
- Based on your smile improvement goals, a customized plan of treatment will be devised by our dentist, and then fully explained to you. At that time, you will have the opportunity to ask any questions about the procedure, including cost, recovery time, etc.
- A follow-up appointment will be scheduled to get started with your cosmetic procedure.